Sunday 13 December 2015

PROGRESS #2

FINAL MAJOR PROJECT

I have been mind mapping for my FMP.




I have learned that it is great to have an idea in place, which I do, however sometimes that plan can overshadow an even better idea which is why I still create a brainstorm for every module. Although my interest in aviation can seem quite narrow, there are so many areas which interest me within aviation. I quite liked the idea of using drones to map the estuary, I am also interested in aircraft restoration and the logistics behind civil and military aviation. Even after brainstorming ideas and researching into the majority of them, I am still going with plan A initially.

PLACES VISITED

Science Museum (Cosmonauts Exhibition), London
Avro Heritage Museum, Stockport
Imperial War Museum (again), London

PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT

I am pleased with the grades I received for my dissertation and FMP presentations. Looking back I was too strict on myself during my second year and regarded anything below a 1st a fail. Even when I achieved a 1st I would dwell on the percentage and still wonder what I could have done to improve the mark. This year I have been more relaxed and although I am working harder than ever, I am also enjoying the work and taking that angle has in fact improved my grades. 

PLAN FOR THE NEXT MONTH

- DISSERTATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment