Friday 30 October 2015

PROGRESS #1

PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT

- A photograph of mine will be featured in an airlines safety training course.

- I volunteered to be the student representative for my year meaning lots of meetings and I love it, coming from a working background I've missed the formalities of a real working environment, meetings being one of them. It's interesting to hear how students on the other degree courses are doing and to also have a say in areas that need improvement.

PLACES VISITED

Bletchley Park, Buckinghamshire
Imperial War Museum, London
Combined Military Services Museum, Essex
Museum of Power, Essex
Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker, Essex

PLAN FOR THE NEXT MONTH

- I have brainstormed so many ideas for my Final Major Project and hopefully within the next couple of weeks I will have refined it all down to one idea.

- Towards the end of November I have my dissertation methodology presentation, therefore I plan to be well underway with writing it by that stage.

- My boyfriend asked me what I want to do for my birthday and I instantly replied with "climb a mountain", so that's that, we're going to Snowdon next month (okay, so it's not exactly Everest but it's a start!). I am hoping there will be a few museums along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment