Monday 9 May 2016

PROGRESS #4

PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT

16 modules down, 1 module to go!

My Final Major Project and Dissertation are now complete, leaving me with just the Professional Development module which has been ongoing over the course of the year. This module involved a lot of personal reflection, such as a personality test and a SWOT analysis. I did these at the beginning of the year as I could then play to my strengths and work on my weaknesses. 

A part of the module involved running this blog which has been difficult because blogging isn't really my thing.

Although I plan to keep this blog up for the foreseeable future as it may be of some use to another student, I don't think I'll be doing "Outfit of the Day" posts anytime soon.

PLACES VISITED

De Havilland Museum, London
Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker, Essex (again)

PLAN FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE

I have booked a meeting with the careers team to discuss my career options. I am 100% certain that freelance photography is not for me at this time. 

I've now had 4 people suggest I look into aircraft engineering which would be a wonderful path to take however I am 27 and eager to get on with my career, my degree and experience cannot easily translate to engineering and I would need to start from scratch again.

Finishing the degree also means that I can concentrate more on swimming, badminton and running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment