Saturday 9 July 2016

OVER AND OUT

I passed my degree with 1st class honours and have since pursued a career in Flight Operations.

This blog was created as part of my Professional Development module therefore I probably won't carry on with it. However, I will keep it up as it stands as it may be of some help to students facing a similar type of module. For an idea of standard, on my degree 70%+ = 1st. This blog was a fundamental part of a portfolio assignment which was overall graded at 85%, and the coursework and research documented throughout this blog were graded at 88% (FMP) and 90% (Professional Development).

If you want to follow me further you can find me on social media via my name. I also have a youtube channel which can be found via this link: https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U

No comments:

Post a Comment